• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hello My name is Dukeofchaos213.

I played mine craft extensively over 5 years ago. Just started again. I am still learning about the 20 hopper restriction per chunk. Im familiar with inventory systems but struggling to make an automatic inventory system that complies with this anti lag implementation. Does anyone have any Aspiriamc friendly youtube videos or methods for a hopper limited automatic inventory system. Thank you.

Cody

Manager
    Admin
    Owner
    Manager
    Administrator
    Ultimate
    Limited automatic inventory system? Do you mean a sorter?

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    If you do mean a sorter system, you can make them. But as you said because of the redstone limits, they cannot be very large. Here are a few videos that may be able to help you, in your troubles.

Here are the videos:

Hope this Helps :D

Welcome to Aspiria and I'm assuming you are playing on Blue. The Red server does not have the same restrictions in place. I think if you play both a bit you may appreciate the number of players that Blue can support with little to no lag vs Red. You may want to ask an admin or mod to review your work when done to confirm you are inside the rules to be on the safe side. Anyway, best of luck and hope you enjoy your time on Aspiria!