• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hello my Name is SphenX

Jordan DG

Settler
    Titan
    I am new here and I am just wondering how do I claim land? Also can I apply for mod? I used to be a moderator on twenty other servers at once so I know how to deal with players effectively. Also can anyone lend me $1000 in game so I can buy some dirt from the shop for my house? I'll pay it back I promise. I can't wait to meet you all and get to know this new community :)

I am new here and I am just wondering how do I claim land? Also can I apply for mod? I used to be a moderator on twenty other servers at once so I know how to deal with players effectively. Also can anyone lend me $1000 in game so I can buy some dirt from the shop for my house? I'll pay it back I promise. I can't wait to meet you all and get to know this new community
    Hmmm.... Uh. Well, er, ok.

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Hello SphenX! Welcome to Aspiria! When you are online to get into the overworld do /wild. Next find a unclaimed area, or somewhere you would like to build. To claim land do /claim and if you would like to adjust your claim use the golden shovel that you are given when you log into the server.

When you next logon I will award you 200,000. You seem like you will return it soon. I hope you enjoy the dirt you buy. Also, be aware of the Blue limit on dirt. I believe you can only have around 10 per chunk. Anymore may implode the server.

As to your staff application. Your application sounds very impressive. I personally am involved with over 40039403 servers at the moment. So, you would be a great addition to the staff team. Let me get your owner rank set up now. See you soon!

-jojowildson

Corrosive_st

Settler
    Titan
    So happy to see you here! As JoJo here already clarified, Owner rank is gonna come in no time, with a small fee. As we strongly believe in our players on the server, and are strongly against corruption here, we have decided to move off of the basic mod application system. You hear me right, we moved the mod app to our store! For only 54,95€ You can get your own Moderator rank! Be sure to advertise it forward, and have a happy time counting 2+2 on our beautiful and honest server! See ya around.

Jordan DG

Settler
    Titan
    So happy to see you here! As JoJo here already clarified, Owner rank is gonna come in no time, with a small fee. As we strongly believe in our players on the server, and are strongly against corruption here, we have decided to move off of the basic mod application system. You hear me right, we moved the mod app to our store! For only 54,95€ You can get your own Moderator rank! Be sure to advertise it forward, and have a happy time counting 2+2 on our beautiful and honest server! See ya around.
    But....
    What’s 2+2? [6473bhkvg68bbur7860ehs83hdns]

Corrosive_st

Settler
    Titan
    That is something I cannot answer right now, but I feel so good today so might as well teach you how to claim!

1.) You have a beautiful house that has been griefed? You awesome tools have been stolen! Oh noo!
    2.) Try opening the chat by pressing the letter "T" on your keyboard and then typing the problem. Remember to spam it constantly and with caps lock on so people see it better!
    3.) You are told to claim your base
    4.) When you ask about it, no one answers, so you head over to discord and ping every mod about 1-3 times
    5.) Once you have been told to shut the **** Frick up and that the claiming is the easiest thing imaginable, you head over to the game and throw your claim shovel in the lava!
    6.) Be sure to also make random plots of claimed land everywhere, and annoy the mods enough so they can make the claim for you!

I hope this helps on your journey through aspiria. Have a good day and be sure to check out our store for discounts on mod ranks yourself!

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Wow! An excellent tutorial by our helper Corrosive_st. He has been with the staff team for over 30 years and he knows the server well. In fact he was such an amazing moderator Hypixel wanted to recruit him. They were offering 900,000 a month. He rejected the offer to stay with us, and continue to moderate Aspiria.

To reply to SphenX: 2+2
    [6473bhkvg68bbur7860ehs83hdns]

That in fact is 4. It's funny though, I see a lot of new players asking that question. I think we should get a mathematical based server going, for some of the newer players. I myself could not figure out such a complex problem until I was 30. Even then, I was baffled by the answer. Who would of thought!

Congrats to BIGUNMAN for buying the owner rank! I was thinking of buying it myself but, it would be too powerful for me. I would not be able to understand the pure elegance of the "Owner" tag. Well, congrats and I hope you enjoy it!

-jojowildson