• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hello!

Hello all! First, I want to apologize if this is not the right area to post this, but I didn't see a better place.

I'm Taylor, a daily player of MC, and I have only been playing about a year. Well, the whole year that I have played has been on a single (different) server. Really long story short, things are getting out of hands there and is going down hill, sadly. So I am looking to become a new member of a server and make some new friends! I have checked a few things out and this server sounds really intriguing but I just don't know how to make up my mind! Seriously, I cannot tell you how long I have been looking at different "server list" websites.

I guess I should tell ya what I am looking for?
    A big problem on my old server was looting. Every chest had to be locked and if you had not logged in during a certain amount of time, anyone could lock pick it and steal your stuff. That really bothered me, because if for some reason I wasn't able to get on, I definitely would NOT want to come back to all of my stuff being taken, you know? I feel like everyone should work for their own resources. Now, I am not against helping by any means, I love lending a hand building or offering supplies, I just feel like it's kind of cheaty just to take what someone else has worked for. It's player versus environment, not player versus player.

Due to their only being a few long-term members, our economy was basically non existent. No one bought from the shops because more than likely, they already had the items themselves.
    We had a ton of "week players." People would log on, ask for stuff, join a town, make a house, and then wouldn't come back after a week. This was getting a bit much because, being a helper, I would invest most of my time into helping these new players get situated only to have spent my time wasted because they never returned.
    Our admin is a jerk, seriously. He is rude to EVERYONE, new players, old players, mods, just anyone.
    Villager enchants were tweaked, you couldn't get a mending book for less than 64 emeralds. You had to do a lot for quests to earn very little money, that you would just drain trying to lock your chests. A lot of things weren't allowed, like mob farms, if you found a spawner, you couldn't use it unless you left it alone and had an "even fight." Which is alright, but I have always wanted to check out an enderman farm. We had a ton of people wanting shulkers and no shulkers to get.

SO I hope that did not seem like just a lot of complaining to you guys, I just wanted to put out there kinda was I was looking for/wasn't looking for so that you all can help me make up my mind a bit about this server. From the bit I have read, it seems really awesome and like it'd be a lot of fun. I don't know much about plug ins and mods but I did see under the tags survival and land claim. Which I am not entirely sure what land claims mean, I think I get the general idea? If anyone can provide me with more information about this server it would be really appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully I will see you on the server!

<3 Taylor_Dawn94

kingamla

Settler
    Welcome To Aspiria 0/. Have fun exploring this server :)

Commads : /warps - shows a list of places you can warp to
    /sethome - sets your home which you can tp to using /home - Once you begin making your home use this to set your home so you can return to it
    /shop, /playershop and /ah - used to sell items pubiclly, explore theses systems for generating money
    /back - Teleport to the last place you tped to
    /levels - do stuff to gain rewards

On this server losing items or being griefed isn't a problem if you claim your land---> https://aspiriamc.com/threads/claiming-for-new-players-or-those-who-dont-know.2506/
    We have friendly mods and players, which are helpful and kind. Mods can be easily noticed with their blue bold tags.