• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hello!

Hi, I'm PegasusFirestar, and I'm new to Aspiria : )

I haven't played Minecraft in general since probably around February of this year for a little while, but I used to play religiously between 2012-2017 and over the past couple of years kind of grew out of it (because I'm just unable to play a lot now since I moved last year and I don't often have much time).

I recently found this server after realizing one of my favorite servers from years ago had become a ghost town (literally from having 300+ people on to 5) and I didn't want to remember it like that, so I decided to look for a new one to spend time on. I'm glad I did, because so far I have to say this server is really growing on me! I look forward to continuing to play and figure out how everything works, and hopefully getting more involved & getting to know people if possible!

Cody

Manager
    Admin
    Owner
    Manager
    Administrator
    Ultimate
    Hello Pegasus :) we are glad to have you! Curious as to which server you have taken a liking too :D Red, Blue, or Skyblock

Hello Pegasus we are glad to have you! Curious as to which server you have taken a liking too Red, Blue, or Skyblock
    I've been spending a lot of time on Red :) I think once I really look @ the differences between Red & Blue for myself I'll branch out but I'm keeping it simple for now to not get overwhelmed :p I've never been one for Skyblock, I always mess things up haha