• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hello!

JohnDairy

Formerly
    God
    Hello everyone my name is Nooby_Nolton. I may be changing it soon but you'll know me :)
    I have started playing about 1 to 2 weeks ago. In real life my name is John. I am loving this server so much and would love to apart of the community! There are some great staff members on this server. (MrMcBurger) (Lapi) and (ChickenSaysBak) Also let's not leave out our great owner BiGunMan. I rarely see any profanity in chat thanks to our staff members. I believe this server could be something great. We just need to get the name out. All of us. Those are the very basics of me I will have some general questions about me at the bottom of the thread :)

What Rank Are You?: King.

Why do you enjoy the server?: Today with all these minecraft plugins no server seems to do some basic survival. With Kits, wars, raiding. Plus this server is more calm and relaxed then others it's keeping the peace.

Who are in the Dharma Initiative? (My District) Owner: Nooby_Nolton Co- Owner: NooBy_N Backup: xSyotos There are 2 new recruits coming soon and we would love people to join :)

How will you contribute to the server?: I've been donating to the server. (Or buying) plus I have been helping other people right now I am helping someone build a house. I don't know the rules but today someone was talking about duping diamonds I said, "Don't do that, it's considered glitching." Just some basics.

What mechanisms do you use for money? This is to help some people out. I use snow golems to generate an infinite amount of snow. Sold to the shop for about 700$ an inventory full. Flipping items in auction. You can buy a stack of diamonds in the shop for 999$ I believe. I would sell it for 1,200$ and let everyone keep bidding. Then it usually racks up to around 2,300$. Watermelon farm. I currently payed someone 30,000$ to make me a watermelon farm. 4 stories about 20 blocks long. Redstone automated. Clay Mining. (Self explanatory)

Do you plan to become staff on this server?: No. I do not really want to be a staff member. 1. I have 2 weeks of exp... 2. I really enjoy playing. 3. Why would I be staff when we already have so many great staff members? Lol.

These were just generic things about me. I hope to see everyone on the server!

Regards - Nooby (John)