Dismiss Notice
SERVER IP: play.AspiriaMc.com

help claiming

Discussion in 'Help Section' started by LR8O, Mar 8, 2019.

1. LR8O

LR8O Newbie

Hi im new hear, i played for the first time last night on the server and went in to the wild found a little patch to claim, which i eventually managed to do :p, as i was building i got attacked and i died, i didnt /sethome so i couldnt go back to claim my things, and /wild was just giving me random locations, i i just picked on of those locations and started again, but im unable to claim it as i dont have the golden shovel, ive tried different ways of claiming but they all say i need this shovel which i lost as i died, how do i get a new one or how do i claim without one? thanks

2. MonsterSlime

MonsterSlime Retired Mod
    Retired Mod Ultimate

You get a new one by making a gold shovel if you ask a mod to assist you with claiming when you are online they will be able to help.

3. LR8O

LR8O Newbie

ok thanks, got it fixed, is there a way to have more than one claim? or how do i go about moving my things from an old place to a new claim?

4. MonsterSlime

MonsterSlime Retired Mod
    Retired Mod Ultimate

So you can set your home at one place go to the other and do /sethome fill up your inventory do /back and move stuff that way.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 8, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 8, 2019 ---
    You can have as many claims as you would like so long as you have the claim blocks