• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Help

Problem mam w przeglądarce, jak nie pokazuje, że zresetowałam do teraz Nie można się zalogować Invalid token

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    The Problem I have in the browser, as it does not show that I reset to now you can not login Invalid token. That is what I believe is what was said here, I responded to one of your earlier posts, and I will precede to offer the same suggestions, as I did on there. If you haven't already, try restarting your game. If you have tried this option, check what version of Minecraft, you are running. You are able to join the server on 1.13.2 and above. If you, have not tried this option, and are unaware of how to change your game launcher, here is a step by step tutorial:

Ok here is your tutorial:
    When you first load into Minecraft, you will see this screen:

After you see that screen, go to the top, and click on the Installation option. Once you click that you should see, a option that says "new"

Click on the "new" icon, and you will see this, appear on your screen.

Next go to "Version" and scroll down to the version you wish to play on.

Then click create, and you have created your installation. You could also give it a name, where it says "unnamed installation".

After you are satisfied with, your version, and the name, click create, and click the play button to go back to the home screen. Then where it says your current version In the bottom left click the arrow, and click the new version you just created. Then you should be all set.

(Screenshots 2 and 3 are swapped)
    Hope this helps a little bit.