• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Here's My Side

Are you a bronie? (Not to do with this post)

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    OK so I haven't been on the forums in a while and I came on today and noticed a post that puts me in a rather bad light :I

I'm assuming most of you know this is about the accusations made by oah... Now I'm not denying some, however before you judge I would like to state my argument.

To begin with I would like to tell you what oah has done to ME.

- when someone built a nether portal trap in my base they harassed me for the next few days constantly blaming me and wishing my DEATH for a thing a moderator had CONFIRMED I hadn't done...

- once when I was in the mood for PvP, I /tpahere a few people over to PvP. Now, Before doing this I said that I was requesting tpas for PvP AND I left considerable amount of time after the people came to the arena for them to realise where they were before I started my attack that sounded all warcrafty :3). When Oah was killed, they went around telling people I was a terrible person (especially new players I was talking to) and the same sort of stuff as the previous bullet point.

- Ali was around me while I was building a... Place and there were cages there and as a joke Ali /TPOed me into a cage, however they didn't to me but Oah (by accident). Now... As soon as this happened Oah started bad mouthing ME and told people I was a hacker and once again took the same tone as previous events. Oah tried to report me this time but Ali intervened and Oah swore at her and he was muted and then that was that.

Now... I often fly around the area surrounding my base and look at peoples progress and one of the bases near me is oah... I've never griefed them, the most I've done is look around and turn into a chicken. Oah has never once told me to leave and If they had done so I would do so happily. That day with the chicken they started saying ludicrous things including that I was sexually harassing them and quite Frankly the fact that they posted this after such a gap between when this happened and now is confusing to say the least. This did "escalate" I guess? But to be honest I think the post by Oah was quite bias. Mine is too, I'm sure of it but I really am not sure why after all this time this has come up. Oah you were jumping to conclusions and the times it was me I would of happily stopped if you'd stopped talking to other people about it and talked to ME. Not only that but you then went after Ali and harassed her for something to happen to me after SHE accidentally Tped you into that place.

I'm just not quite sure everyone knew the whole story ¯\_(o3o)_/¯

- Zeeph_​

screen caps? lol, if it is true I would ban both for a limited time as a sort of time out, if anything else continues on, unless this is not the first time complaints have been logged on either of them for such trouble.

Status
    Not open for further replies.