• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hey Community!

Hey my name is rltj1863 or Nick or rltj lol. I just started playing on this server today and this has gotta be the best server on my list! :) Im also using my chromebook to play MC (believe me it was hard to install) and im still adapting to the controlls but anyways see ya!

Welcome to the ultimate survival community! Packed full of fun, adventuring and good times! If you need anything give me or any other donator a shout!

LivinOfOldtown

Formerly
    welcome to the server if there is anything you need feel free to ask if i can help i will! same goes for my special (short bus special) big bro livin

Garrieth

Legend
    Hey my name is rltj1863 or Nick or rltj lol. I just started playing on this server today and this has gotta be the best server on my list! :) Im also using my chromebook to play MC (believe me it was hard to install) and im still adapting to the controlls but anyways see ya! twitter-@rltj1863
    I found your first forum post!
    Bak on!
    How did you install mc to your chromebook, and how well does it work? or did it work :p

gg When I saw this I was like wut.. xD
    But for the majority of my stay on aspiria/oldtown ive played on my chromebook. It required me to put it into developer mode and get linux/kde with crouton. It was like really confusing and I found how to do it on a yt video, if you want I could show you how :3

Garrieth

Legend
    gg When I saw this I was like wut.. xD
    But for the majority of my stay on aspiria/oldtown ive played on my chromebook. It required me to put it into developer mode and get linux/kde with crouton. It was like really confusing and I found how to do it on a yt video, if you want I could show you how :3
    Yah I searched it up and was like :I
    I'm not bugging my chromebook for no good reason :p

Cya around sir,
    Garrett