• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hey Everyone....I'm FatDonkey

Hey! Contrary to wat u obviously may think, I'm NOT PotatoCow. I'm a friend and PotatoCow gave me his account. My name is now FatDonkey...so yeah :p. I look forward to hanging with u guys. And one more thing PotatoCow left because Laurina, SkyDiverPro, and SirBrickMC really bullied him and it hurt him bad. Someone told him to go commit suicide. He is upset and won't be coming back for a while. But yeah. I hope something is done abt the bullying but I look forward to being with some of u. And PS Call me Donkey or Kevin plz haha

Welcome to the server, I'm sad to see Mike go but if he feels he needs to I am sure he has good reasons behind it, I hope he sees this because a lot of players especially myself enjoy his company and the fun aura he tries to maintain constantly. I'm upset by the abuse recieved and will try to work against it whenever I can. It was great knowing you Mike and I wish you great things on your journey through life. If you seek any advice or just a chat occasionally don't be afraid to email me at [email protected]

Sad to see a great friend go

-Livin

Welcome to the Community! Its disappointing that Laurina, Sky, and SirBrick would bully people. It seems that they didn't read my post about cyber bullying. Either that or they completely ignored it. I hope you enjoy your time staying with us and making some great friends! :) -Nick

LivinOfOldtown

Formerly
    well in the sadness of mike leaving may there be the happiness of a new member its nice to meet you and rest assured bullying isnt tolerated here and isnt a common occourance i CAN assure you once BiG has evidence something will be done