• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hey, Im Yat3s

PurpleMan

Established
    Ultimate
    Hello Aspiria,
    I am Yat3s, i have been playing for a few weeks now and have been reluctant to post onto any thread, so i thought id start here. I am 17 years of age and I am a male from the United Kingdom. I play minecraft on a daily basis in my spare time and I study computer science when im not playing. I have been playing minecraft for years (if thats relevant to anything). I dont know what else to write... But yeah. :)

PurpleMan

Established
    Ultimate
    I will speak for bak he would say Bak bakky bokko bok ^-^
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462201887,1462201778][/DOUBLEPOST]Omg your signature is three of my fav anime's Tokyo Ghoul,soul eater, and i think the last on is Sword art online?
    Yeah :p they're the three main animes i have watched recently. my most recent is blue exorcist :3

PurpleMan

Established
    Ultimate

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    yeah ofcourse i have silly! ^.^ If you have any suggestions ill love to hear them!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462284718,1462284669][/DOUBLEPOST]
    thank-you kiyan :3
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462284759][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yeah! I got some guts and actually posted something! Are you proud of me? :3
    Yes, now all you need is to lear the ways of going off-topic everywhere >:3 I'm the current champion of that discipline '^'

PsyberTech

Colossus
    You Sir are a force of nature. So much so that I have thought you to have been a fixture here long before me. I have found you polite, vocal in chat, informative and helpful. Just the type of person to enhance any community. :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463507168,1463507018][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If you haven't seen 'death note' i recommend it.
    O.o Death Note is excelent Anime!

PurpleMan

Established
    Ultimate
    You Sir are a force of nature. So much so that I have thought you to have been a fixture here long before me. I have found you polite, vocal in chat, informative and helpful. Just the type of person to enhance any community. :)

that's really nice of you, thank you :3