• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hey!

Hello! My name is Zqptoz, as you can tell, and I joined almost a week ago. I love this community already, and I got two friends immediately when I logged on. The community is very respectful to me, and everybody else; I hardly have ever seen fighting. Great job to the Staff Members for keeping the server run well, and special thanks to Hexamous for talking to me, and basically being my "Friend". This server is very addicting, I play it almost 2 hours a day now! There is a lot of teamwork involved, too. I might not be playing, but talking in chat to my friends on the server. Goodbye :c

HypSandar

Supporter
    Hello! My name is Zqptoz, as you can tell, and I joined almost a week ago. I love this community already, and I got two friends immediately when I logged on. The community is very respectful to me, and everybody else; I hardly have ever seen fighting. Great job to the Staff Members for keeping the server run well, and special thanks to Hexamous for talking to me, and basically being my "Friend". This server is very addicting, I play it almost 2 hours a day now! There is a lot of teamwork involved, too. I might not be playing, but talking in chat to my friends on the server. Goodbye :c
    Hey Zqtoz, welcome to the server!