• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Heyo, Dyal_Tyme Here!

Dyal

MOMerator
    Ultimate
    Should've made this post weeks ago lol but here we are.

Hiya everyone! I'm Dyal_Tyme, but you can just call me Dyal.

About Me

I'm 22, female.
    I live in the central time zone.
    I play on
    Survival blue only.
    Fun fact: I'm in grad school for clinical counseling and I have 4 cats.
    I've been playing Minecraft for 8 years but I'm still pretty much a noob at it.

Feel free to ask me any questions :)
    (attention minors: please ask parentals before talking to me)

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Hello! Welcome, to the Aspiria forums, and Aspiria! I hope you have enjoyed your playtime so far, and have gotten settled. What made you pick Blue survival, over Red or Skyblock?

Haphy

Explorer
    Ultimate
    Heyy, Glad to have you here in the forums! If you ever need anything just @ me, I hope you have a wonderful time in Aspiria!

Jordan DG

Settler
    Titan
    Hey! Welcome to Aspiria! Hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to grab any of the staff team in-game if you have any questions or problems!

Welcome fellow Blue member. The nice thing about Blue is it is more normal minecraft than advanced redstone and farming stuff. Granted I do kind of like that stuff but it is nice to have a "back to basics" kind of world to play in as well.

Dyal

MOMerator
    Ultimate
    Hello! Welcome, to the Aspiria forums, and Aspiria! I hope you have enjoyed your playtime so far, and have gotten settled. What made you pick Blue survival, over Red or Skyblock?
    I picked it because when I first got the the hub it said it was just reset haha

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Fair enough. I hope you enjoy your time on Aspiria! Msg me if you need anything, my in game name is jojowildson.