Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hi, I am Clockwork!

ClockWork

Nomad
    Supporter
    Here's some info about me! :D

ASL and where to find me
    My name is Niels, I am born 8'th of april 2001(I'm 18), I come from Denmark, and enjoy playing on this server!
    I tempt to stay as gender neutral as possible, I don't really know what gender I would be, that's the reason.
    I'm always trying to be friendly, but I do get temper if people mess with me
    You can often find me in VC, I like to make new friends so come chat with me :D
    I only play on BLUE.

Mental health
    I'm dealing depression and I'm really bad at managing my money, so I usually don't have anything.
    I come to the point of life where I will do anything to be accepted. I had $0 and went into -10$ buying the supporter rank, I did that to get more accepted in the community.
    I don't get any help for my medication really, so I tempt to be in communities to deal with it.
    If I ever get silent out of nowhere, don't worry, It's just my insecurities hitting.
    I also have quite a lot of sociopathy traits, and you won't realize if you aren't focusing on it.
    My sociapathy traits make me not feel empathy as normal people do, poor judgment and
    I have a hard time to learn from experience.. I have more traits than this. These where just a few.
    The reason I have sociapathy traits is a long story, and I am not allowed to be specific because of the rules on the server, but
    all in all, my dad is not a good person, and last time I saw him, I was 4 years old.
    I don't mind talking about my mental health problems at all. so just ask about it.

My life right now
    I am a volunteer at a culture house, in the city I live in Roskilde, called INSP.
    I go to INSP everyday, to hang out, play games, learn about how to make music, or just for a cup of coffee.
    INSP makes me very happy, and actually helped a lot on my mental problems!
    All my current friends are from INSP, and are in the age 20-30, that made a big impact in my stage of life
    so when I hang out with my old friends in my age, I feel way older some how.

I will start studying 15'th of august 2019 I will study danish, english, music and psychology.
    I wanna be a pedagogue, so that is my goal when studying.
    I like to answer all kinds of guestions about my life, just ask me :D
    I also have a sweet girlfriend that also plays on the server. She helps me a lot with my mental health too!

This was some info about me! Want to know more of me? Just ask :D

Krideri

Veteran
    Ultimate
    We're glad to have you :D,

Next time please don't get yourself in debt to feel accepted :eek:

ClockWork

Nomad
    Supporter
    Oh, isn't there a crazy festival in Roskilde every summer?
    There is! Roskilde festival! The biggest in Denmark actually :D Went there for the first time this summer. Had a headache for like 3 days after ;D ;D But it was awesome! Except the music, Not really any super good musicians.. But that is because next year it will be their 50'th festival, so that will be epic, will defently go there, would recommend it to everyone. Just make sure to have some friends around, loads of fights, loads of stealing :l