• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hi! I am YourCredentials!

Hello everyone, I am YourCredentials. I have just join Aspiria earlier today and I already love it!

A bit about me:
    I am 14 years old and I have just started high school, I absolutely love SMP! So if you would like to do an in game project, I will be more then interested in helping! Just message me on the forums or in game. I hope to meet some of you there!

Experience:
    I have been playing Minecraft for many years, about 5! I am an alright builder and I have owned a server in my time of Minecraft. I have played many SMP servers but this one takes the cake. I absolutely love the quick craft GUI feature! I have never seen it!

What I like to do:
    I love to build and be creative, as well as interact with all the people on the server! I am always looking for people to talk and play with.

Me!:
    I am 14, I am in high school. I play hockey, baseball, volleyball and basketball. I like to be athletic but I still love playing minecraft! Minecraft is a place to be you, creative and make awesome and impressive creations and worlds! I personally am not the greatest builder but I still like to try! I am always looking for constructive criticism, so if you think I need to change something that would really help, don't hesitate, just tell me! I will not be offended! I live in Eastern Standard time zone and I am usually on from around 5:00 to 9:00 ish.

Anyways, I am not going to type to much! But if you would like to get to know me I would love to too! Just message me on here, or on the server! My ign is YourCredentails.

Thanks for reading,
    YourCredentials.