• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hi I'm Jsecure

Jsecure

Nomad
    Hi there everyone. I arrived a while ago on Blue, love the server and the people. I have a couple builds; I made a little farm set into a mountain with a few cattle, and now I'm building a cactus farm (within the 48x48x48 limits ;).

About me; I'm from the UK and I have a software background. For those interested, a lifetime PHP developer turned Golang. Now learning Rust. Getting pretty good at react.js. When I'm not working or studying up, I like to relax in Minecraft. I sometimes take part in the chat, sometimes quietly get my head down working on a build, but I love the community and some of the homes I've seen already.

Happy to chat anytime.

Awustin

Explorer
    Titan
    Hey jsecure! Welcome to the forums and to aspiria, I love the community in blue and I’m glad you joined us

Dyal

MOMerator
    Ultimate
    Dang, a 48x48x48 chunk cactus farm. Idk about that, seems a lil big to me lol

Nice to welcome you officially on Aspiria, Jsecure!

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Welcome Jsecure to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here, and continue to enjoy your time on Aspiria! Feel free to message me anytime, my username in-game is Chreia, and the same goes for my Discord. I hope you continue to prosper, and have a great day!

-Chreia

Alex_The_Hermit

Server Dad
    Ultimate
    Thanks for joining us on Blue and on Aspiria in general. Been great to have you in the community and excited to see where your in game plans go. You can always hit me up in game @Alex_The_Hermit or just holler DADmin in chat and if i'm around, i'll be happy to help.