• Our Discord
  • Hi, Im Painopete

who do you like better owning mojang, Microsoft or notch

• Microsoft

Votes: 3 50.0%
    • notch

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
    hay guys my ign is pianopete i join the server yesterday. i just wanted to say i really like the server and plan to become a permanent member of the McOldTown comunity. This server is really friendly, and i plan on buying a rank soon. Also i just wanted to let you guys know a little about my self (not too much tho XD) . My real name is peter, i live in noth dakota, i have played pino for almost 5 years, i have played minecraft for much longer. i really enjoy technology and hope to join the IT feild. i am 15 and my favorite food is lasagna.

AlphabetJack

Formerly
    Titan
    Nice to meet you Pete, I'm Jack, both in real life and, well, on Old Town too. If you need anything or have any questions, You can mail me or message me. By the way, welcome to Old Town! It's people like you that continue the never ending cycle of growth and prosperity throughout the OT community. I guarantee you this is the best server in minecraft and know you can help make it better. Your enthusiasm in the server through donations really helps, and we all appreciate it. Once again, Welcome to OT, where we all are family!