• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hi! I'm Stephy!!

Stephy

Nomad
    Hello!

My name is Stephy, I'm 30 years old, and a mom of 2 and due with my 3rd child in July. I've been playing Minecraft since Beta with some breaks here and there. I was with my last server roughly 4 years, with a couple breaks. Once I find a server I enjoy, I tend to stick there for quite some time. I hope to get to know people more.

Currently, I'm playing on Red Server. I'm working on making a large shopping center (FINALLY cleared out the space for it lol) What I enjoy doing ingame would be Mining, building, and exploring. Dislikes would be Beggars, Herbalism, and phantoms haha.

These are my two adorable tiny humans! <3

68244353_2214521691992110_2160821020397666304_n.jpg

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Hello, Stephy! Welcome to AspiriaMC! I hope you have enjoyed your time on the server so far, and will return. Feel free to message me anytime, my IGN is Astrothesia and my discord is Astrothesia#3298 on our server Discord. I'll do my best to respond as soon as possible.

Your children are very cute.

-Astrothesia

Stephy

Nomad
    Thank you! Absolutely, I've been on daily and inadvertently ditched my fiance and our WoW group for the server. :p Haha.

I'm very excited to start my project today. (It's going to take me ages to build, but will be worth! But, after calculating the dimensions, I just realized I may have to clear out a slightly larger area x'D End meeee.

HydraKiller90

Explorer
    Ultimate
    Welcome to Aspiria, Stephy! Hope you enjoy your time here in Red.
    Just Red, no where else. Don't try to go anywhere else. There's nowhere.

Haha, I'm Hydra. Gotta give you respect for being a mother of almost three children.

Oh, and just a tip:

Haste II beacons. Mending and Unbreaking III. A good experience farm. At least $100k. You'll be good to go.

Stephy

Nomad
    Hahaha, I think Red has got me. I've played on Blue once apparently (I didn't even know until the other day lol).

I'm I think 6-7 days in, I did win a beacon from a fun little event the second day I played! I just have to gather up mats to activate it lol. Officially cleared out my space, and started the framing of my build \o/.

HydraKiller90

Explorer
    Ultimate
    Glad you're hooked!

Just a note: If you wanna buy the base of a beacon (in iron blocks), it'll cost only 29520$! A fully powered beacon, might I add.