• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hi, I'm Zachariah

NiNja10Doh

Settler
    I joined Aspiria on 04/08/2019 and I have been enjoying it more and more ever since. I started on Survival Blue and now Blue is my home :D I have always loved playing Minecraft, I spent countless hours playing it on my PS4. I have a crazy, near-infinite imagination and it inspires me. Games like Minecraft and Little Big Planet let me bring my imagination to life. I'm happy to be a part of the Aspiria family <3

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Hello Zachariah! Welcome to Aspiria and the forums! I hope you have enjoy your time on Aspiria thus far, and continue to play and enjoy for the foreseeable future. Feel free to message me anytime, my discord is Chreia#1000 and IGN is Chreia as well. I am available at most time, and would be happy to help you with anything you need.

Minecraft is a great game to show creativity, and will always be one of my favorites. I always enjoy seeing others creative builds, machines, and farms, and even making my own sometimes! Also, that's quite the signature you got there. :)

Have a wonderful day!

-Chreia

NiNja10Doh

Settler
    Thank you, Chreia. Minecraft will always be one of my all-time favorite games. Yeah lol I apologize for the unnecessarily large signature. I wasn't expecting that.

Dyal

MOMerator
    Ultimate
    Hey, Zach! Welcome to the forums! Good to have you on blue!

You'll have to show me some of your builds!

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    You're completely fine. The new one looks very clean, and well worded. :p

-Chreia

Cofve

Nomad
    God
    Hey Zach, if you are fine with me calling you that. Enjoy your time on the forums and feel free to apply for Ultimate on here! Have fun!

-Coffee