• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • How is the Mod team doing?

Rekington

Ultimate
    Hello!

This is the opportunity for the members to voice their opinions on the Mod team. If there is a particular Moderator you wish to address, please feel free to do so here. The feedback we receive will only go towards making our service to you better. Nothing that is said on here will affect your status on the server.

Thank you!

- MrMcBurger

Last edited:
    My "townmates", and close friends to me, have all claimed to see a side of Mr.McBurger that is detriment to a moderator status. Insulting builds and threatening to ban for inexplicable reasons. I can see it being a joking manner, but his social skills with anyone outside his group are a bit lacking. He does do well with most new members just joining though. Other than that, I do believe he is doing a wonderful job!

As for Lapi, she works hard, but everyone has been downing her for reasons I can't seem to find. Good job all of you!

Rekington

Ultimate
    My "townmates", and close friends to me, have all claimed to see a side of Mr.McBurger that is detriment to a moderator status. Insulting builds and threatening to ban for inexplicable reasons. I can see it being a joking manner, but his social skills with anyone outside his group are a bit lacking. He does do well with most new members just joining though. Other than that, I do believe he is doing a wonderful job!

As for Lapi, she works hard, but everyone has been downing her for reasons I can't seem to find. Good job all of you!
    Hi Earth! I appreciate your feedback. I sincerily apologize if anything I have said is offensive to you, and I will work to make sure that this does not happen again.

However, I don't quite recall commenting on any builds. Thank you!

Hi Earth! I appreciate your feedback. I sincerily apologize if anything I have said is offensive to you, and I will work to make sure that this does not happen again.

However, I don't quite recall commenting on any builds. Thank you!
    After checking, it was Crazzy who threatened to ban (though they have no Mod status). My mistake o/

Shawn889

Established
    Legend
    I feel Shawn889 doesn't do enough work. His personal life takes over too much and he's not on minecraft any more or as much as he should be </3

_Rainbow_Wafflez

Formerly known as Rainbow_Waffles
    slyvannus banned me for like no reason all i did was get supporter rank feed my neighbors pig and capture a zombie villager and morph him into a regular villager then talk to some friends then slyvannus bans me for reasons i don't know i was'int even on when he banned me he just did it like what did i do wrong fed my neighbors pet, got a donation rank, chat, and get a town villager for the town and i get banned for being innocent?