• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hullo to one and all!

Hello and Salutations! I am OpenMindedMisa (Also known as OpenMindedMiner inthe old days)
    I have been on Aspiria inthe long past, but today is the day I introduce myself!
    If you haven't seen me around, well that because I'm in college now! So mornings and afternoons on weekdays are dedicated to classes, weekends however I usually free (except every other Sunday wich goes to my Pathfinder gang )

Anyway, on any server I like to create farms and condensed areas for farms and animals, and occasionally Redstone, to set up a very good food source. Typically, I save anything and everything for that one day it's needed for randomness. I love overflow, and tend to have 3/4 chest with the same set up filled right to the brim...then have another 2 with even more over flow xD
    I like to keep the overflow in case someone else needs it! And if you need It, and I'm online, in more than happy to give what i can! FOR FREE!! Now, I do expect nothing in return, but if the time comes for just a little help (ie. Clearing a small hill, taking down this one crazy tree, and so on). I also like to make areas people can rent and/or stay in! Low priced or free if you help around the area a lot. I'm very much into the group setting and everyone chips in what they can do at times.

If there's any questions, needing help, want a friend, then please don't hesitate to ask me anything!

Signed,
    Open Minded~

Chuck

Settler
    :D I'm in need of friends on the server; one recently left, and my old ones aren't around on the server when I'm on due to my school schedule. P.S. I suck at building anything really unique, but I can help you if you need it.

:D I'm in need of friends on the server; one recently left, and my old ones aren't around on the server when I'm on due to my school schedule. P.S. I suck at building anything really unique, but I can help you if you need it.
    I'm sorry to hear that Chuck. We can certainly work together! I dont ask for much, or unique things. Tend to the crops as need be, collect wood, materials, and so forth. If you need help im here! But also if I need a little help I'd like that in return. If you see me online, my usernames are the same, just tp to me and we can set up shop!
    Currently working on a minimansion, rooms inside will be available if you stick around super long, otherwise there is a treehouse you can use to stay in. Do as you want, just please don't make any major changes to anything.

I hope to play with you soon!

Chuck

Settler
    I'm sorry to hear that Chuck. We can certainly work together! I dont ask for much, or unique things. Tend to the crops as need be, collect wood, materials, and so forth. If you need help im here! But also if I need a little help I'd like that in return. If you see me online, my usernames are the same, just tp to me and we can set up shop!
    Currently working on a minimansion, rooms inside will be available if you stick around super long, otherwise there is a treehouse you can use to stay in. Do as you want, just please don't make any major changes to anything.

I hope to play with you soon!
    That's nice to hear. I guess I've got a new friend.