• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • I did it.

I submitted an unban app about 3 weeks ago and I havent been unbaned yet. I also told Chicken to tell me on the forums when i'm back. So am I back..... Or when can i return?!?!?!!? I miss this server alot!!!!

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Go fill a new one, can't seem to find one and it'll be (most likely) approved since a month already passed (depending what happened), but don't hold your breath for too long, I don't have a pc anymore o3o

Go fill a new one, can't seem to find one and it'll be (most likely) approved since a month already passed (depending what happened), but don't hold your breath for too long, I don't have a pc anymore o3o
    It will say "Unban app from ChickenSaysBak" because it wouldn't let him submit one so I made one for him (me asked him the questions and he gave the response to them :) )

Yaa chicken did submit one but what happen to that one. I will send another one incase.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438533951][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok just posted or submited 1. Pls respond back if u have any other questions.

I got banned to patriot they didn't accept my unbann though lol
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438648437][/DOUBLEPOST]One reason being I wasn't patient

So this is what happened.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438883045][/DOUBLEPOST]See i got banned from chickensaysBak that i took down a structure. And I did take down a structure. the structure was Kill_It_Wif_Fire's structure. He personally asked me too do it. So please help me. I got framed and set up by him. He doesn't even like me, I thought "Ok maybe if I help him we could get along, so then i took the place down. Then i get banned. So please if you are reading this BiGUNMAN help me at least please unban me if that is possible. He also told me that i need an unban app. I tried that it says I don't have authorization to do that. So please reply back and please unban me.

AlphabetJack

Formerly
    Titan
    So this is what happened.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438883045][/DOUBLEPOST]See i got banned from chickensaysBak that i took down a structure. And I did take down a structure. the structure was Kill_It_Wif_Fire's structure. He personally asked me too do it. So please help me. I got framed and set up by him. He doesn't even like me, I thought "Ok maybe if I help him we could get along, so then i took the place down. Then i get banned. So please if you are reading this BiGUNMAN help me at least please unban me if that is possible. He also told me that i need an unban app. I tried that it says I don't have authorization to do that. So please reply back and please unban me.
    I'm talking to him right now.

Wait if you are taking to Kill_It remember he is not a good person he will lie.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439034830][/DOUBLEPOST](\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
    (")_(")
    Copy and paste Bunny into your
    signature to help him gain world domination

[DOUBLEPOST=1439034862][/DOUBLEPOST]lol

Wait if you are taking to Kill_It remember he is not a good person he will lie.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439034830][/DOUBLEPOST](\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
    (")_(")
    Copy and paste Bunny into your
    signature to help him gain world domination

[DOUBLEPOST=1439034862][/DOUBLEPOST]lol
    do you know how to put bunny into your signature?