• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • I guess I should make one of these

G'day I'm Dannelboyz, although you can call me Daniel, Danny, Dan, DB or whatever you feel like calling me. I've been playing on the server with Zozmonster every now and then for the last few weeks (she bought me Minecraft a while back and I mostly play with her, but I'm still a complete n00b at everything).

In real life, I am just a scrawny 18-year old Christian guy from Melbourne, Australia, with an interest in animals, sports and artsy/computer stuff I guess. I am studying a Science degree and plan to major in Zoology and Ecology & Conservation Biology, but as I'm first year, I'm also studying a little computer science and 3D design as an elective.

I currently don't really work, but I do volunteer at an Australian wildlife sanctuary on Saturdays where I basically talk to visitors and help them with questions, as well as help visitors get a chance to hold and feed different parrots. I also started doing Maths tutoring last week for one student (so I can do Maths if anyone needs help with homework... :D). During the summer, I play cricket and am a pace-bowler, however, personally my favourite sport is Aussie rules footy and my skin is based on the jumper of the Hawthorn Football Club. ^_^

Also, yes, my avatar is me in a onesie holding a cardboard knife and fork... Basically sums me up.

Haha well... It's only for native species and technically chickens originated in South-east Asia, so no :p But we do have four chickens at home, which we raised since they were one-day old. :)

PsyberTech

Colossus
    I grew up with Chickens when I was a kid. Something everyone should have in their past. Glad you made it not only to the game server but to the forums too.