• Our Discord
  • I Hope My DDoss Works This Server Needs to burn

Status
    Not open for further replies.

ncore!

Settler
    Legend
    You know, as a moderator I can see your original post:

Stupid 9 year old ncore. Thinking your god. All i ever did was killl people and give their stuff back. It is against the law to take my 40 dollars so you need to give it back. I've already ddossed now to whitelist here
    First off, I'm 22 not 9, thank you very much.

Secondly, you have had multiple offenses resulting in bans in the past. We actually started increasing your ban length to dissuade you from rulebreaking in the future. However, due to your recent behavior, we have determined that your continuous failure to comply to our rules left us no choice but to permanently ban you to prevent future instances of theft and unconsentual player killing.

Thirdly, you had been on the server and aware of our rules and guidelines long before you purchased a rank. There is no documentation of ours that supports any claim that donors are exempt from our rules. We will not refund you for your own lack of responsibility and inability to foresee the consequences of your own actions.

Fourthly, I believe you have neither the resources nor the mental capacity to carry out the threats you make.

Hello ncore. Wsahy did you ban me? i did not understand, I did nothing. And that title was for attention! :D
    its of the stupid mods don't unban people never they did and if they think so they can show us prof by in banning us right cuz when u get banned it says appeal and when u appeal they don't do any thing accept talk trash to u and to other mods they should get fired and BIGUNMAN is never hear and on so he leaves the stupid mods hear and they do not do anything good and helpful

smartz

Yeet
    Titan
    its of the stupid mods don't unban people never they did and if they think so they can show us prof by in banning us right cuz when u get banned it says appeal and when u appeal they don't do any thing accept talk trash to u and to other mods they should get fired and BIGUNMAN is never hear and on so he leaves the stupid mods hear and they do not do anything good and helpful
    Locked this thread is becoming a flame war.

Also Goddz, I hope you realize you just secured yourself a serious ban and you will never be unbanned from this server due to DDOS threats.

Jackswid, you are yelling at us because you are banned. We have proof of your ban and we can pull a ton of it off discord. You didn't listen and got your reward. As for not unbanning because we are "bad mod" I've helped 3 people with their unban apps in the last three days. Don't cause an argument you can't back up.

Good day to both of you two.

ncore!

Settler
    Legend
    I've unbanned people in the past as a result of unban applications. It is all dependent on past offenses and the seriousness of their application.

A player getting a single ban for something isn't really a problem, and I won't judge them for that. But what concerns me is when players don't learn from the consequences of their actions, and repeatedly make the same or similar offenses following their unban.

We don't have rules and bans to make the server unfair, we do it to make the server playable and enjoyable to the players that don't wan't to be griefed or stolen from. The chat works the same way. Sure players can '/ignore' somebody, but we don't want the players to have to forcibly mute another player out because of repetitive undesired messages just to make talking to other players tolerable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.