• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • I Introduce Myself

Torbait

Settler
    I never did this before, and i wanted to have a go at it, so, here we go. I introduce myself.

Hey Everyone!

I am Tobi, or, as you know me, Torbait

As my signature says, i joined during late august, the 27th, I think.

I am 13 years old (as of 2016) and I live in England

My hobbies are: Gaming, Reading (magazines), making/listening to music and... uh... that's about it.

Oh yeah, Watching youtube, if that's a hobby.

As you may know from my old nick, i have a youtube channel. I don't make gaming stuff anymore though, i'm focusing on music now.

Now, let's talk about my hobbies! (you've probably clicked off this post by now, but on I go)

GAMING: So, i've been gaming for a long time. I've played MC for 5 years now, since 1.2.5. I also have steam (TorbM). And, finally, i have an Xbox 360 (gamertag, CrummyData) which I never play on because my TV has a massive black line down the middle, and i like to play shooters. My favourite game ATM has to be MC though.

READING: I used to read SO MUCH, but then I finished the book series, and i can't find anymore good books to read. So, now I wait for my monthly installment of Stuff magazine then read through it over a week, and then put it on my growing collection of other Stuff magazines. I come back to them, of course. But i have like 40 issues now.
    My favourite book is Gone by Michael Grant.

MUSIC: I make the same kind of music that i listen to. That's EDM, Dubstep, DNB, Trap, and other related genres. I don't produce very often, because when i'm on my computer, i'm probably on Aspiria. Because of the kinds of music I listen to, I'm a HUGE fan of Monstercat.
    If anyone else makes music, we should collab!:)
    My favourite song is, uh... either Inertia by Draper or Sadbot by Pixl.

YOUTUBE: I listed it, so here's the description:
    I watch youtube. What? What am I supposed to talk about? I mean, I guess my favourite youtuber is... uh... Never mind.

If, for whatever reason, you want to know more about me, ask below. Not that you would tbh

Otherwise, cya!

Last edited: