Dismiss Notice
SERVER IP: play.AspiriaMc.com

Solved I Never Received My Purchase

Discussion in 'Help Section' started by Charlie_Hume, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Charlie_Hume

Charlie_Hume Newbie

So I forgot to use the command /sethome on my claimed land. So when I went to spawn to turn in my vote key, I couldn't get back to my claimed land. But then a player (I think is was Stawrlette) told me I could buy a teleport token that would teleport me back to my claimed land. So I bought two, which cost me 4 coins, but then I never received the teleport tokens. I had five coins now I have one and I know I brought the right thing in coin shop and I received nothing back. At this point I am not mad that I didn't get the teleport tokens but rather I can't get back to my claim land. Please help. Thanks for your time and effort. :)

2. kingamla

kingamla Member

I think the claim tokens are broken atm, I did buy quite a few but realised they don't work. When you went to spawn/vote you can use /back to go back to your previous location. I think (not completely sure about this) you may be able to check the co-ordinates for your claim, making it easier to get their without a teleport.

3. Charlie_Hume

Charlie_Hume Newbie

Thanks!! YeOlde helped me out though to make it back to my claimed land

4. oah

oah New Member

Just in case someone has the same problem, They lose their /home and didn't write down where their claim is, here's how you find it.
    do /claim.
    click the head, it will show you your claims.
    Hold your mouse over the green thingies, and it will give you the loc of it.
    There's usually someone online who can fly and give a hand when they have time.
    And let you tpa to them.

• Agree Agree x 1