Dismiss Notice
SERVER IP: play.AspiriaMc.com
  1. CalebPlayzMC

CalebPlayzMC Newbie

When someone sends you a message or says your name in chat there should be a ping noise. But the player should be able to turn this feature on and off:) There is a plug-in that has jobs. You can get money from mining, farming, Etc. I think it would be a new way to get money in the game since it is fairly difficult. For new players lol. And lastly kits for unranked people. There should be a weekly and monthly kit that you can claim. It's up to you what to put in them. Something good. It would encourage players to play and give them a reason to come back:) Thank for considering theese options.

2. mjnoe70

mjnoe70 New Member

Not bad on chat ideas, though with anything there is still the ability to miss it. I just know I play a lot with external music and sound off, but I do get your point.

For the jobs feature, this is using MCMMO but the pay off is in the ability to level and gain coins with some other rewards rather than with just doing the job. I think you would find getting money is not near as difficult as you think if you would work the same way as if you were just doing say 2 "jobs" that paid. For example, just harvesting cocoa and and 2nd crop like cane or wheat will net you tons of cash. However, you have to work doing harvesting of cocoa beans and wheat, just like you would on an MCMMO pay for doing jobs server.

The 3rd idea on kits is also interesting, though I think excluding it from ranked players is a bit wrong. Maybe a weekly kit to all including non-ranked players. ...or maybe changing weekly kits that are available for a small donation to the server. This helps pay for the cost of the server and allows anyone wanting to support it to get a small reward for the small donation.

Just my 2 cents on your thoughts.