• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • I'm taking a big break from Aspiria...

Garrieth

Legend
    Heyya fellow players,

I would just like everyone to know that I will be taking a break from some of Aspiria for a while...
    I will be holding back in chat a lot from now on, but still playing on the server, and active on the forums a ton! Summer is almost here for me so I will be on a bunch!
    The reason I am holding back from chat and such (except players I trust and that are in my party) is because a lot of bad stuff has been happening to me and my builds lately...
    - My rental was destroyed
    - My horses were stolen
    - Ignorant kids on the server

I just really need a break from all the immaturity of some players :I

Can't wait to build more, have good times, and be a better community ;)

I hope you'll understand,
    GarBear

bambilover1214

Established
    Legend
    I feel the same way about the immature players. I don't even bother trying to reason with them if they are fighting. Some of them are extremely disrespectful and I don't like it. Let's hope they can learn to be respectful to everybody. :c also I'm really sorry about your builds and horses. I can talk to you over p chat if that helps :3 see ya soon

Garrieth

Legend
    I feel the same way about the immature players. I don't even bother trying to reason with them if they are fighting. Some of them are extremely disrespectful and I don't like it. Let's hope they can learn to be respectful to everybody. :c also I'm really sorry about your builds and horses. I can talk to you over p chat if that helps :3 see ya soon
    Glad you get me :3
    ... and yes /pc :)

bambilover1214

Established
    Legend
    It surprises me that you guys get annoyed by lil' trolly kids as if they were actually human. I mean, can you imagine that? >XD
    But seriously, I AM surprised to see everyone get offended by the behavior of those trolls instead of trolling them back. Making fun of them is not the hardest thing in the world...
    I am not good at trolling or making a point.. xD Ill leave that to you :3 xD

Alicietta

Ultimate
    It surprises me that you guys get annoyed by lil' trolly kids as if they were actually human. I mean, can you imagine that? >XD
    But seriously, I AM surprised to see everyone get offended by the behavior of those trolls instead of trolling them back. Making fun of them is not the hardest thing in the world...
    m33ni3.
    Heyya fellow players,

I would just like everyone to know that I will be taking a break from some of Aspiria for a while...
    I will be holding back in chat a lot from now on, but still playing on the server, and active on the forums a ton! Summer is almost here for me so I will be on a bunch!
    The reason I am holding back from chat and such (except players I trust and that are in my party) is because a lot of bad stuff has been happening to me and my builds lately...
    - My rental was destroyed
    - My horses were stolen
    - Ignorant kids on the server

I just really need a break from all the immaturity of some players :I

Can't wait to build more, have good times, and be a better community ;)

I hope you'll understand,
    GarBear
    I can fix them ^-^ Immature players here and there but after a while you'll get the flow lil of trolling can get fun C:But honestly if yu could mail me I can always fix people's problems :3 or maybe even other moderators, Such as Fate, DM, Sly? (Slyvannus [Many people don't know him lol]).

Garrieth

Legend
    m33ni3.

I can fix them ^-^ Immature players here and there but after a while you'll get the flow lil of trolling can get fun C:But honestly if yu could mail me I can always fix people's problems :3 or maybe even other moderators, Such as Fate, DM, Sly? (Slyvannus [Many people don't know him lol]).
    Thank you Ali ;)
    ... and yes ik Sly! He's the epic staff member making the survival games thingy today! Cannot wait to play!

AlphabetJack

Formerly
    Titan
    Hey man if you need help with finding out where your horses are and the griefers of your builds I can certainly help with that, as for the "ignorant kids" I say just do /ignore(player) good luck and happy summer

Garrieth

Legend
    Hey man if you need help with finding out where your horses are and the griefers of your builds I can certainly help with that, as for the "ignorant kids" I say just do /ignore(player) good luck and happy summer
    Haha k thanks :)
    I'm still talking in chat and stuff, but just not talking as much as a used to.
    ... and dat play on words tho xD Ignorant = /ignore :p

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Hi, you mentioned your rental was destroyed, could you send me a conversation telling me how so that we can improve how rentals work. Other then that I hope you have a better experience on the server as you play.

Garrieth

Legend
    Hi, you mentioned your rental was destroyed, could you send me a conversation telling me how so that we can improve how rentals work. Other then that I hope you have a better experience on the server as you play.
    Sure thing, and will do!
    I have some cool ideas... I think :p