• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • I'm thinking about being a mod...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    So before I try filling out an application, am I eligible?

This list is based off the requirements of being a mod.

#1: No I have never been banned.
    #2: I get on the server everyday whether that is on the PC or Chat. I get on the forums every morning and evening.
    #3: The only rule broken was when I repaired someone's sword without knowing it was against the rules.
    #4: I answer player's questions like "How do you dist?" "How do you donate?" etc. I talk to everyone and welcome new players.
    #5: I have currently donated $50 to OldTown.
    #6: I respect everyone.
    #7: I have joined near the beginning of February and I'm pretty educated about things that go on, rules, how things work, etc.
    #8: I will not ask a mod to review the application. (That isn't really a rule but I included it)
    #9: I do not swear and I wont say stuff such as, r u a poo, blaawaah, hleeow, etc. on the application.

That's it as far as rules. I'm also hoping there is not an age limit because that would be terrible :eek: and If you believe i'm ready, either click the green checkmark for agree or reply. ;)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1428533594][/DOUBLEPOST]EDIT: kicked for idling doesn't count right? because I got kicked for idling while typing this actually. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.