• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Unsolved Island Generator Upgrade Money Bug

I bought an island upgrade for 25k and it didn't upgrade the generator but stole my money, then i bought it again and then it upgraded but it took my money again. I didn't need to complain because I thought, "oh its just a one time bug, no big deal." Then I bought the next upgrade for 60k and it stole all of the money and didn't upgrade. This time im going to complain because I lost all of our islands money to this bug. If I could have some help that would be great. I also have screenshots to prove I had the cash before and after.

Smileyy_

Legend
    I bought an island upgrade for 25k and it didn't upgrade the generator but stole my money, then i bought it again and then it upgraded but it took my money again. I didn't need to complain because I thought, "oh its just a one time bug, no big deal." Then I bought the next upgrade for 60k and it stole all of the money and didn't upgrade. This time im going to complain because I lost all of our islands money to this bug. If I could have some help that would be great. I also have screenshots to prove I had the cash before and after.
    That happened to me a few days ago, but you just need to wait a couple minutes and it will apply the upgrade, at least that's what happened to me.