• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Just a typical [late] introduction

ncore!

Settler
    Legend
    Hello! I'm ncore, I've been on the server for a few weeks now and I love it! Before playing on this server, the last time I played minecraft was beta 1.7 (I think? I remember pistons coming out before I stopped); so most people know me as the player who is constantly asking questions, and recently as the idiot who demolished their chest room by removing their End Crystal decoration (I had NO idea they blew up, haha...)

Before playing on Aspiria, I only ever played on two other servers. One based on PVP and another with a post-apocalyptic adventure setting based on a gun mod, so moving to a friendlier building-oriented server was a pleasant change. I actually had no idea it wasn't PVP when I first got on; hence why my base was built at level 15, player and mob proof, and the only route to the surface was an ugly cobblestone shack with two walls of cobblestone with water in between.

I am primarily a solo player, but now wouldn't mind a few active neighbors.

A bit about me:
    -US citizen living in Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh area)
    -Male, 21 y/o
    -Currently double majoring in Information Technology and Computer Science
    -Currently serving in the PA Army National Guard
    -Raised with mules so I squealed in delight when I saw a horse in minecraft for the first time

PsyberTech

Colossus
    You have been a fantastic addition to this community. Glad to have met you online. I still rather giggle at my trek to the middle of no where the other day on this server. Here I was trekking where I believed no man had ever gone before and ran into this beautiful little island shack all set up nice and comfortable. The only thing missing was two cold beers in a bucket next to the beach chair. Right there upon the door was a sign stating that the entire setup was made by ncore. It was a fantastic find, and a testament to the long travels ncore has made upon this server.

/salute