• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Leveling Issues on Survival Blue?

Good afternoon,
    As a new user/member to AspiriaMC, I'm having trouble finding any information about Leveling functionality in Survival Blue.
    Currently: /level, /levelup and any other suggestions from either the server or users are non-functional.
    Is there a leveling wait or requirement for new users? Is it broken? What would have been the difference in Red?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Once these issues have been fixed, I will issue out another post on this forums, and the others regarding the issue. Have a nice day!

-Chreia

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Hello. /Level has been fixed, but will not be operational for any new players who have newly joined when it was not working, if you're experiencing issues please contact a staff member. Have a good day, and prosper!

-Chreia

So, I see that it was fixed for prior existing players, and future new players.... But now can it be fixed for "new players who have newly joined when it was not working"?

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Yes, that's why I included the information "Message a moderator." Tell them you're having leveling issues, and they will assist you with everything. Have a good day!

-Chreia