• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Lindora Mining Corporation TM

Hi all,

As you may have heard!

Lindora Mining Corporation has been given a new fresh start!

We're currently in the development stage of our business and are continuing to grow our assets and tools available.

If you would like any more information /mail me or PixleBeard (My 2nd in command) and we will get back to you as quick as we can.

We have just secured a deal with Donald Trump of Trump Inc (ToManyBeagles), his company will handle our construction of major assets such as farms and new bases.

We are the first company on Aspiria to be paying our staff!

If you're interested in applying for a position in the company. Send me a written book with what position you want, why and any reasons we should hire you. Your success chance is very low I must warn you, and don't take it personally.

If you would like to visit our Site, please notify me via /mail and I will arrange a tour.

Many thanks

LivinOfLindora

Lindora Mining Corporation Director.

AdaptedDolphin

A Dolphin
    Hello everyone I just wanted to announce that my new company, arodniL ('Lindora' backwards) Mining Corporation is now up and running!

We're currently in the development stage of our business and are continuing to grow our assets and tools available.

If you would like any more information /mail me and I will get back to you as quick as I can.

We have just secured a deal with Hillary Clinton of Clinton Corp (Also me), my (other) company will handle our construction of major assets such as farms and new bases.

We are the second company on Aspiria to be paying our staff (im the only staff member)!

If you're interested in applying for a position in the company. Send me a written book with what position you want, why and any reasons we should hire you. Your success chance is very high (unlike Lindora Mining Corp) I must warn you, and take it personally.

If you would like to visit our Site, please notify me via /mail and I will arrange a tour.

Many thanks

AdaptedDolphin

arodniL Mining Corporation Director.

this is a joke, dont take it/me seriously