Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Ended Logo Contest

Status
    Not open for further replies.

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Hello guys, as you guys know we don't have any logo ideas, and we very much want to get a new beautiful logo.

For this reason we have decided to start a logo contest. Every contestant must bring one logo to the table. If we find a logo we like, we will use it!

Reward:
    • We haven't really thought of a reward yet, but if you have a suggestion just say it here (aslong as you have a logo drawing idea!) :p.
    Requirements:
    • No "logo generators".
    • No text generators.
    • Please put effort into your submission.
    Suggestions:
    • Try something unique, and interesting.
    • You can also submit as many ideas as you want! The more the better.
    • Sketch you logo on a piece of paper, or make something in photoshop, or draw something.
    • Try to focus on the symbolism of "Old" and "Town". One symbol for Old, could be an old styled "Town", with a clock. Maybe throw a person in it.

Make something interesting, take a picture, place it on a photo sharing website like Imgur.com , and send us a link to view it!

Send in your ideas! We can't wait to see them!

Last edited:
    This is my idea;

I know it's not the best but I couldn't make it that well since I have basically no experience whatsoever with photoshop and creating logo's really.... But I liked this logo cause it's nice and simple, Just "OT" overlappying for Old Town, The "T" also looks like a pickaxe :ninja:

PS: I used GTA's logo creator xD

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    That's great Kiyan, though that's extremely similar to the idea I have :3 But I think you win on this (I'll still do my part though) because I can't do digital for crap ; w ; (I think)

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Alright, soooooo I'll just drop off what I've done so far. It'll be both a new background and a logo, as the time being it's just a background (I'll find a place to slap the logo on it)

Also, my scanner was being a piece of junk on me so I just took a picture with meh phone (ignore bad quality)
    This is just missing it's logo, I'll do something about this.
    The pocket watch is Old and there is a Town inside it, so it's an old town lol (This ain't no logo >_>)
    I call her Ms. Charlotte Ophelia Tietz... MCOT for short lol (Is this even necessary?)

I'll add on a logo later on today/tomorrow

Last edited:
    because I can't do digital for crap ; w ; (I think)
    Also, my scanner was being a piece of junk on me so I just took a picture with meh phone (ignore bad quality)
    If the people want your designs Fate, we can work together and I can make them digital for you. :0

Lol this is kinda irrelevant but if you were to read only the physical letters themselves, it spells "down." XD
    ahaha oh god it does x'D

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    If the people want your designs Fate, we can work together and I can make them digital for you. :0
    That'll be great actually, I'm looking forward to working with you :3

What ever happened to the coat of arms?
    Coat of arms will be one the logo designs I have in mind actually, currently I'm focused on the background (multiple backgrounds matter of fact), might take about a week or less due to artist block \ono/

RylanKale

Settler
    I mean we had a preliminary sketch at one time revolving around a design by simplifex involving a (grass?) block with a sword through it. That was incorporated into a coat of arms theme I was playing with. I was going to link to the forum thread where those were, but they are all gone now... :'(

Status
    Not open for further replies.