• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Logo Design

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Hello guys! We haven't renamed officially yet but we are already working on a new logo and I was wondering if you guys had any ideas! The name is Aspiria so good luck! If you have an idea we like we'll send it for a sketch to a professional artist so it's cool to see your suggestion done in a sketch! Please submit your idea within 24 hours!

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    If it's on paper, then how will we show it? (call me a noob if you want to)
    Just describe the idea of the logo you have in mind, or sketch the idea on paper, take a picture and post it here, and we'll have it done professionally. :) You got 16 hours left :p

TheJohnBeers

Settler
    Ah okay, if descriptions are easier
    A cliff on the far right side as the front layer, middle layer have a forest slowly descending into the left direction and then as the ''back drop'' have a beach shore with a sunset. then just place ''Aspiria'' in a dark gold colour with copper tint in the font ''Argor Fast Scaqh Medium'
    Terrible rough sketch so you can see what I mean.
    I mean obviously you would shade it so it looks better and use real textures and such. but I think that would be cool. ^^
    https://www.mediafire.com/?6rvr8z1yoq560pa
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454540020,1454539976][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe have your Minecraft guy sitting on the edge of the cliff

Was the server gona have a theme now with the new name?
    Aspiria sounds pretty fantasy-like and maybe a fantasy-styled logo would fit? :u

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Um BiG Do i really have to right down the 140 names i already said? xD. If so....

(Edited due to mistake).
    No, I suggest you reread the topic, I think you got confused ;).

Was the server gona have a theme now with the new name?
    Aspiria sounds pretty fantasy-like and maybe a fantasy-styled logo would fit? :u
    You think of something and we'll see if we like it, if we do we'll get a sketch of it.

Maybe have your Minecraft guy sitting on the edge of the cliff
    We'll try a sketch of that but I don't think it'll end up as the final logo.

Last edited:

lianass

Nomad
    I have been working in design for a long time, but despite this I still have problems finding some images. Recently fork in road images caused me a lot of problems, I prefer to immediately find the base and work with it.