• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Look no further for a stable survival experience.

Hello, I've been investing my time into Aspiria for more than a week now and I've seen so many instances of the community helping each other and staff getting online just to solve someones issue. I play on their Survival Blue server, which was released 3 weeks ago, and have seen no problems that haven't been able to be resolved, and fairly fast at that.

Moving on to the difficulty of survival blue, ALL mobs de-spawn every 10-15 minutes, doesn't matter whether they are name tagged or peaceful mobs, they WILL de-spawn. This poses an issue for new players when they try to make an animal farm and I've seen many new players leave Aspiria due to this simple mechanic. It's honestly annoying because past this simple mechanic that is only there to improve server performance, there is a great community and good plugins to keep the survival economy experience balanced and fun.

One of my favorite thing about Aspiria is the coin system. Players can earn coins by leveling up which can be done by doing basic tasks, as well as playtime. Every hour of activity will earn a player 1 - 3 coins, which can be spent on claim blocks, mob spawners, more /sethomes, a backpack, and even a public player warp!

In conclusion I've found AspiriaMC to be the perfect server that I've been looking for quite a while to find. I honestly wish I had found It a long time ago as I'd love to be with the community since day 1.

Hello Kibb, if new players took a minute to check the information that is there in the spawn area they would know that all mobs despawn. On the side of the server, blue tends to never have lag even when near and even at capacity. This may be a little annoying and different but no different than some of the red stone limitations and farm sizes allowed on blue. There seems to have been much thought in to what is creating server lag and blue was built based on the idea of not having those same problems. Hope you are having a good time on blue, I'm sure I'll see you on there some time.