• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Lost my home

I type in /home and somehow i was sent to the spawn point? Now i lost my home, i don't know where my home location is (it's in the middle of ocean somewhere) even though i've already set my bed down? It was working fine, is there a way to get back to it? I did set claim land on it, red server btw.

jojowildson

Helper
    Chat Moderator
    Ultimate
    Hello! I'm sorry to hear this has happened to you. In order for you to arrive back at your claimed area, do /claimlist. Then either ask a player with /fly, to fly there for you. Or a moderator, to tp you to the exact cords. After this is completed make sure to do /sethome (name). This will avoid this, from happening again. I hope you have a fun time on Aspiria, and you have a nice day!

Hope this Helps :D

Hey, thanks alot! Finally found my home, it's pretty distraught after spending almost a day building my house and losing it, didn't knew there's such command, no one in the server help me :/

jojowildson

Helper
    Chat Moderator
    Ultimate
    I'm happy to hear, you found your home. I understand it can be very upsetting, but I'm glad we found a solution. I hope you continue to enjoy your time on Aspiria, and have a good day!

Hope this Helps :D

mjnoe70

God
    That is to bad you didn't get the answer online. I think most people are generally helpful on those types of things but you would need someone to see it and someone with fly to be online. I know that during times of the day, chat is so busy it is hard to catch everything, especially when you are also trying to play the game. Glad you found home though!