• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Lotto?

LOTTO OR NAH!

• Total voters
    ok i think that a ingame lottery would be very cool! a lot of other servers i play on have them and ive won HUGE before and lost :( let me known what yall think! :);)

Shawn889

Established
    Legend
    Just seen this post... Umm.. Could be interesting but I've never really been a big fan of the plugin. So i'm a down vote

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Well if the vote crate isn't good enough, try suggesting better items for the crate. I personally think you can expand the rewards list on the vote crates as long as you keep it within a reasonable % range ouo

Also at my city, I trade items for vote crate keys and the keys are also quest rewards! (Not enough keys atm so not open yet) I don't use mine because I know it'll be more useful for other players owo

-All 4 farm animal spawneggs
    -Increased money amount
    -Enchanted Book (with random enchant each time. and silk touch being rarer obviously)
    -saddles/nametags/horsearmor
    -5 vote keys instead of 3
    -spawner (add to shop aswell!)

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    -All 4 farm animal spawneggs
    -Increased money amount
    -Enchanted Book (with random enchant each time. and silk touch being rarer obviously)
    -saddles/nametags/horsearmor
    -5 vote keys instead of 3
    -spawner (add to shop aswell!)
    Alrighty then, let us see about this. Liking what I'm seeing so far but I think 3 vote keys will do instead of 5 because more vote keys = we'll have to lower the chances on rare things if you think about it. It's to balance things out owo

Alrighty then, let us see about this. Liking what I'm seeing so far but I think 3 vote keys will do instead of 5 because more vote keys = we'll have to lower the chances on rare things if you think about it. It's to balance things out owo
    K :) and maybe something else could be a villager egg? (It will be hectic getting a villager in my farm that is a few hundred blocks in the sky)

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Well just continue slapping down what you want in the vote crates :3 I'll return and pick up all the ideas in 4 days and see what we can do about it owo

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    That's racist against people who methodically? hate Minecraft's PvP system like me who want heads the pacific way (also, heads could be farmable)

Shawn889

Established
    Legend
    Im super excitied for this, If your able to add better stuff to the vote keys. that would be amazing.. Because i know getting 10 Credits or In game currency... Is not that much at all. Getting like 10k with a 1% chance would be cool

also BACK TO THE LOTTO idea i like what yall have said so far. but maybe for the lotto start off at 1k? and players can bid. i play on a few other servers and some of them have it! so its pretty nice to play!