• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Make mcpe not-boring (ios)

So alot of people say mcpe is boring because there isn't much stuff on it. Mods add more stuff to do however, it requires jailbreak/complicated computer stuff.

I found that even commands require jailbreak too. But then I found the most simplest way to get commands for pe!

So I saw an app called "Plug for Minecraft." Usually an app for something like this wouldn't work so I was very doubtful about it. But then I saw the rating of 4 1/2 stars almost 5 and I was like whoa. The reviews all had 5stars and said things such as "I am truly blown away by this app" "I didn't know this was even possible for an app" etc.

It actually works. It gives you a variety of commands to use for both creative/survival and single/multiplayer. They are also shortend down to the first letter(s) of the command like .give would be .g

Not only do you get commands, you can now connect to local devices without wifi instead using Bluetooth. And you can join pocket-mine servers too.

(You don't use / but instead a . for commands)

These are things you can use
    .tp - Teleport to players or coords
    .ik (instant kill) - Kill mobs/players instantly holding any item
    .ss (set spawn) - set the new world spawnpoint
    .ah (auto heal) - basicly the /god command for oldtown
    .cp (checkpoint) - like waypoints or /homes to tp to (infanint amout)
    .g (give) - give yourself any item or block (yes this is op)
    .fl (fly) coming soon to Plug
    .in (invisible) coming soon to Plug

There are alot more commands not mentioned above :3 I hope you like this app and post.

Other info: app costs 1.99 (us money) srry guys if you can't buy it :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430625324][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh I feel like mentioning this command
    .gm (gamemode) since this is a MUST HAVE we've never been able to switch gamemodes in pe (this is a coming soon too) btw the coming soon commands should be available next week says the app