• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Materials lost due to Server Lag Spike

Could my items be retrieved on the day 9/9/19? During a period of lag when I was stuck in the nether portal, I tried mining my way out, but that didn't work. However I logged out and back in again, but the server was still lagging. Suddenly the lag stopped and immediately, I saw myself being cooked in lava. I lost my items and can recall a few. Is there anything the staff may help me with?

Thanks,
    __ Federal Bureau of Investigation __

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Do /discord when you get in-game. Then once you arrive in the discord, go to the help section. There you will see an envelope. Click the envelope and go to your ticket. Follow the instructions given in the ticket.

-jojowildson

Give me the full details please, and I will make one for you.

-jojowildson
    On 9/9/19, during a period of lag when I was stuck in the nether portal, I tried mining my way out, but that didn't work. However I logged out and back in again, but the server was still lagging. Suddenly the lag stopped and immediately, I saw myself being cooked in lava. I lost my items and can recall a few. Is there anything the staff may help me with? Some items lost, not all, include maxed all diamond pants and boots, protection 4 diamond chestplate, fortune 3 pic axe, max efficiency pic axe,two diamond swords one with looting 3 and the other sword with other enchants, 32 levels of xp, some stacks of blocks, and I can't remember the rest. If you could, please check the items I lost.

Thanks,
    __ Federal Bureau of Investigation __