• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Heh, I will translate it myself >:3 for now I can understand Felix (dun remember the Latin name) was writing on a thing, all alone, while Clemente and Grumione (Italian translitterations) were doing something in a plaza.
    EDIT: I found some very minor errors, 'gonna point them out when I'm home >:3

philitup333

Colossus
    I can speak weird lingo now google translate helped me.

Caecillius Felix once in the study scribibat. Felix was not alone. Clemens and entered the food market quaerbant. Metella was that his sister was visiting
    Felix, Thy father was absent, but in the market that the management of the banker 's
    Caecillius: There was not one in the village but a pleasure and an infant. The small enfans blows asleep. Suddenly the thief entered through the door. The thief silently looked around the courtyard; quietly entered the bedroom where the child was. Felix had heard nothing, which is intent on working hard. The thief silently carrying a small child out of the country. sudden infant traveled. Felix, after he had heard the cry of it, hurried at once moved from the study. "Scoundrel!" cried happy, angry and defiant thief knocked. Happy thief almost strangled. Happy little baby is saved.
    Felix: for the Lord, and when he learned audavit, was happy, and I rescued you, I then, am I a freedman.
    Q. But who was the baby
    Caecillius was fifth!