Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Locked Minecraft can't connect to server

Status
    Not open for further replies.

WestThePest

Explorer
    Hello Aspiria MC Moderators/Developers,

Not sure what is happening. So I just logged into Minecraft for the first time in awhile, I could not get into the server. It gave me the message "Please disconnect from your proxy or VPN network." I personally never have used a VPN network, although one day when my father was working from home his work uses a VPN. Maybe when I logged into the server it messed up my whole Minecraft..So I looked up the error and uninstalled Minecraft itself and deleted all the files. When I reinstalled Minecraft it still did the same thing. Also my Dad's work laptop is at work and not home right now. I'm severly confused. I paid for a rank and built nice bases with my cousin and I wouldn't want to lose all that for a long time. It's strange, I even tried forgetting all my networks and still couldn't log in. I read someone's forum from years ago on a different website, stating that perhaps it's the Server itself issues. Not sure what to believe hahah. Anyways if you spent the time to read this I thank you very much! *Sorry to write so much huehue* :3

Sincerely, WestThePest (Kyle)

Cody

Manager
    Admin
    Owner
    Manager
    Administrator
    Ultimate
    @WestThePest if you could join the discord server and ping me @Cody#5601 preferably in a ticket that would be the optimal way to best assist you :D

WestThePest

Explorer
    Hello Developer, Cody.
    So I logged in this morning and it worked! Haha don't know what happened. Thanks for replying!

Status
    Not open for further replies.