Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Mod Apply

Do you think i should be a Staff Memeber

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Hey big Its buttergod I was wondering when are u going to open the mod application thread. well heres one anyway. Here it is.

First name: Jack

IGN: Buttergod411

Timezone: Idk Im in U.S.A

Are you applying to become a mod or helper? A mod

How many hours, roughly, do you play on the server daily? 5 hours each 2 days

Are you willing to go through moderator training or helper training? Yes

Explain why you think you would make a good staff member: I would be a great staff memeber because I love this server I have been on it for almost 2 years now and I wanna help it out. Plus It would be great to help the server out by banning or kicking any greifers or hackers and reilf stress on you as almost the only staff memeber.

Tell us about your self: I love this server. I do sports such as football and basketball. Im in 9th grade. I love to help out.

Thanks And I hope you pick me :))) to help out :)

also sorry but ive NEVER seen ur name on this server, in order to be a mod, you gotta be a popular person, not some nobody. Do cool stuff, get popular, donate, then apply. :)

Queen_Says_Bak

Formerly known as Queen_Of_Hearts4
    I haven't either, But Maybe get into the social media part a bit more, build BIG awesome builds and include people in it, Also Help people, if someone asks for something in chat, Give it to em :> Good luck!

Garrieth

Legend
    also sorry but ive NEVER seen ur name on this server, in order to be a mod, you gotta be a popular person, not some nobody. Do cool stuff, get popular, donate, then apply. :)
    Ya... If you need help becoming popular... ask me [Garrieth] :p
    I'd like to think most people know me by now as the insane modern builder from my builds i post on the fourms ;D

Cya around,
    Garrett

Alicietta

Ultimate
    You don't gotta be popular ,., I was like a no one before I applied lol

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    To be honest, I've never been popular (maybe once, but I did my best to fix it), before and after I gave up on moderating.

PurpleMan

Established
    Ultimate
    The mod application is open to donators? Or does it open when BiG is actually hiring? Either way I dont have access to it.

Garrieth

Legend
    The mod application is open to donators? Or does it open when BiG is actually hiring? Either way I dont have access to it.
    Honestly if you can, I would highly recommend you for Helper of Mod. You always help new players like me when I was one, and your just friendly in general.

PurpleMan

Established
    Ultimate
    Honestly if you can, I would highly recommend you for Helper of Mod. You always help new players like me when I was one, and your just friendly in general.
    Thanks man. That means alot :p. I think it wont give me access because im not classed as a donator according to the website.

I don't think hardly anyone knows who Shawn889 is and he was a mod xD so that proves that being well known isn't a requirment. lol

I think mod applications are broken in general where no one can make one and i'm not sure why that is. @BiGUNMAN may be able to answer that.

PurpleMan

Established
    Ultimate
    Haha np, and okay gotcha. You be on soon? I am building a farm!
    I guess I will be on after I have finished the assignment im on.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463689219,1463689135][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I don't think hardly anyone knows who Shawn889 is and he was a mod xD so that proves that being well known isn't a requirment. lol

I think mod applications are broken in general where no one can make one and i'm not sure why that is. @BiGUNMAN may be able to answer that.
    I have asked DreadySemicolon he has access to it. He has given me the template and said he would submit in my name. Would that be acceptable?

Alicietta

Ultimate

I like Shawn the Sheep ;^;
    I miss him
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463758217,1463758182][/DOUBLEPOST]
    hey guys, ;) This doesn't relate to the conversation at all, don't read this.
    ~Maxxi
    Potatoes

Garrieth

Legend
    If you want to apply, are a donor, and aren't able to, send me a PM/Conversation.
    Do you need to be able to skype other staff to qualify for staff? I have Skype and could message etc. but due to parental "restrictions" I would not be able to call others in Skype. Would that hold me back from possibly someday trying for staff?