• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • [MOD] ChickenSaysBak is quitting?

PsyberTech

Colossus
    Watching chat at the moment, it was just announced that ChickenSaysBak is quitting the server. It would also seem that others may be going with him.

Does anyone know what happened to cause this? ChickenSaysBak has been in my view a good [MOD], and I would hate to loose him or anyone else over something stupid.

We need our Mods, and I hope everyone will /msg him and ask him to stay.

@ChickenSaysBak
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464904261,1464904230][/DOUBLEPOST]Bak, I know you, this isn't you, please, i want the old bak back, take out the demon ;-;
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464904361][/DOUBLEPOST]The cause is, no one talks to him for one, (This isn't the reason but) People are talking about him and saying he isn't a good mod, i won't say who. and everyone he cares about is quiting, the only reason he came on is to see if anyone needed help or to see if i was online cause i was the only one who would talk to him.

I don't really know him or most of the mods for that matter but he from what I have seen is a awesome mod and tries to help people the best he can. Sorry if I haven't been talking to you.

Garrieth

Legend
    Jenna, Dolphin, Bak... Why are you doing this... Aspiria is a new place, a new begginning... New memories can and will be created here... Lots more ...
    (Insert another point here) (Insert touching comment)

Will miss you all... Bak...
    Garrett

I talked to him. you all can`t stop him. I support him in his endeavor. I do hope to see him visit the server once in a while, though.

I talked to him. you all can`t stop him. I support him in his endeavor. I do hope to see him visit the server once in a while, though.
    I spoke to him too. he would listen to me if it was the right thing to do. But I'm actually thinking its best for him to quit, he gets a lot of hate and people ignore him, same reason why I'm quitting.