• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Moderator?

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    I was wondering about becoming moderator but i don't know anymore because although i sent the app i am not sure if i would make a good moderator (i think i would) and also i am not sure if people are doubting my skills. i would like some positive comeback to help boost my spirits or maybe informing me whatt challenges a moderator's job is or if anyone thinks i am not good enough then i would like to know why and how i can improve.

(lol you made a post about it too just like me) I think you would be a nice mod. Your nice to people, you donated, and i assume you know enough about the server so yea. :D However thats for the staff to decide. And also if you do submit an app, you'll need to be patient because it does seem to take a while before you get a response.

Mod apps are private for reasons involving other players. I'm not going to say yes or no here and none of us are. Mod apps are private due to the fact we do not want other players getting involved. If you submit a mod request you need to be patient as we are very busy people working on things and stuff. I had to wait a good few years to be accepted and I'm still surprised I was! (I submitted requests every few months but you get the point).

Mod apps are private for reasons involving other players. I'm not going to say yes or no here and none of us are. Mod apps are private due to the fact we do not want other players getting involved. If you submit a mod request you need to be patient as we are very busy people working on things and stuff. I had to wait a good few years to be accepted and I'm still surprised I was! (I submitted requests every few months but you get the point).
    wouldn't sending more be spamming? Cause There would be muliple requests up from the same person...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1429707179][/DOUBLEPOST]
    wouldn't sending more be spamming? Cause There would be muliple requests up from the same person...