• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • My Abandoned City

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    So today I left my ravine city for the new city I'm currently building and I had a few visitors who visit my abandoned city (its's also the grave site for Hakarudawn and TamashiiYuri), they said the place was really creepy and scary. I was like I might as well make a video of my place with a creepy texture pack lol.

It's raw footage so don't expect much o3o

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Yes I bought the pwarp, I noticed the audio doesn't match the video since I was playing like 2 in the morning and had to mute everything.

That really dark place I was at is a grave site, though it's not ready for public viewing o3o

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    I plan to move Amber's Cutie under the current city (not sure how I'll do that though) because I'll have another pet in the abandon city ouo

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Though the restricted area (the place I was exploring in the video) is currently under heavy rules. Trespassing to the 1st city is very punishable. However the 2nd city that's open to public I don't mind people visiting o3o

The 1st city is not only a grave site but a memorial site. Any torches I find inside, the person who placed it will be removed from the face of my city o3o

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    My public warp is the 2nd city.
    There's a way to get in the 1st city from the 2nd city. I'm testing out how much I can trust people, I don't mean ban like server ban, I mean like 'no longer to visit my city nyahahahaaha' o3o

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    When I buy myself another op pickaxe (somehow I lost it when pvp was buggy and dropped my shtuff back then) I'll start building again and have a new place for Cutie ouo

So I realized the massive amount of mobs that spawn in the 1st city... I can set up that place as a questing zone :3 that means I have to actually complete that area >_>

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Got my pick axe so I guess I'm back in motion for my city lol.

Gonna have quests set up that'll be revolving around the 1st city. Might have 100+ quests (more or less) and the quests will recover the 1st city :3

Ah yes, I remember the city fate, one time a longgg time ago I was allowed in and the city was still "alive" alot of villagers where in there.