• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • My game updated to 1.14

You can revert back to 1.13.2 but since it just updated it will take some time for all the plugins on the server to update to 1.14.0. Reason being it must adjust for new codes inputted so it doesn't glitch.

I've been wanting 1.14.3 to come out no here but I can tell you from personal experience they will have to cut the numbers of players on all servers once that is done. While the client side of 1.14 seem okay in 1.13.2 the server requires a lot more horse power as is to run, especially with mods. While I really want some of the new features related to blocks and bamboo, it may not be worth the jump until some real performance gains are found.

I'm sure someone with the staff is watching the different plug ins needed but I'm not sure how much has been done as far as stress testing. I believe this will be huge to do before they do go live. I can't imagine blue with a max of half the players but that may be what happens. I have found for my own use, its just easier to run with the 1.14.3 client. I have a fair computer with a pretty good video card so that may make a bit of a difference.

Alex_The_Hermit

Server Dad
    Ultimate
    As of now we are up to 1.14.3 releases and it is still really bad for servers. We are hopeful that perhaps 1.14.4 will finally address resource allocation issues. Until then you can continue to connect using 1.14 clients but the server will remain 1.13.2 until Mojang releases a 1.14 version that is feasible for us to maintain our current gameplay experience for our players.