• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • My Name is Collin.

vCollin

Nomad
    Hi guys,

My name is Collin (vCollin). I'm 20 years old and finishing up my 2nd year of college studying Sociology. My two main interests in life are people and basketball. I'm just so into why people do the little things they do and the bigger things in life like how/why am able to sit here and type this? and trying to make sense of all the millions of things that have to happen for existence to well... exist. People think I'm introverted just because I'm quiet and in a way I would agree with them, I just enjoy thinking. I know it sounds weird and you probably have an odd picture in your head of what I look like but I promise I'm just a normal person lol. I love basketball with a passion, mainly the NBA, so if you guys are trying to talk about I'm all ears. If you've noticed in-game I ask a ton of questions about what things are and that's due to me not playing Minecraft since I was 14 so I've never seen a lot of the new stuff going on nowadays. I'm starting to catch up but I'm always learning! I just bought the legend rank so I am going to be doing a lot of building thanks to /fly :).

Can't wait to see you guys in game,
    Collin

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Hello Collin! Welcome to the forums and Aspiria! I hope you enjoy your time on this great server, and continue to have fun. Feel free to message me anytime, my IGN is Chreia, and my discord is Chreia#1000. Feel free to message me anytime! Have a nice day!

-Chreia

Alex_The_Hermit

Server Dad
    Ultimate
    Welcome to the forums and congratulations on becoming an Aspirian. We are glad to have you and look forward to building together in our favorite block game. If you ever need assistance on Blue, just ask for the Dadmin, and ill be happy to help.