• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • My Opinion on ChickenSaysBak quitting

Do you guys think Back should quit Aspiria? Do you think those who are following him should as well?

• No! Bak, please stay. We can't lose anyone like you!

Votes: 19 67.9%
    • Those of you following him can't leave Aspiria! It'll hurt our community!

Votes: 5 17.9%
    • Who cares? We don't need them anyways ( I swear, those of you who choose this...)

Votes: 11 39.3%
    • I don't know any of them but I'd like to! Please don't leave!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    [...] because 2, (maybe 3?) moderators have already quit.
    I don't remember them all, but I think it's something like...10?
    And thus history repeats itself.
    One person gets famous, gets a lot of attention, then announces they are leaving.
    Simp vanishes with a few others, dinopawnz the RP leader left, umena gone, derpy, and many more. They all share something in common. they were once great until something or someone brought them down either irl or in game.
    F80M80H80L80B80PL80K80D80W80Y80SK80, remember that Aspiria is the descendant of the official community of Dramaland, capital of the Old Town. :3
    I also corrected your syntax because it was a pain to the eyes :C

philitup333

Colossus
    I'm not trying to be rude, but if you're getting upset about hate from some kids online... thats no reason to quit.

phili there is actually more to why he quit than that, but the server player quality is probably a main contributor towards making him make that easy decision of leaving. But he´ll still be active in forums so its not like you lost a friend. He´s still around ^.^

Garrieth

Legend
    I've noticed, a lot have people have quit the server... and there has also been moderators quitting the server, we need moderators. I get a lot of hate online, i'm sure everyone gets hate online, i get told to "kys" almost every day. I also get much hate in my real, personal life, there are many depressing things you guys don't know about my life, but.. if moderators are starting to leave, i'm thinking about taking a chance to apply for moderator, I have been on the server since early 1.5 and am a well-known member. I have donated almost over 100$ to the server, by buying ranks for myself and other people, and just donating. We will miss everyone who is quitting the server, we wish you would stay on, we love you. :3
    Reply if you think I should apply.. btw i'm not trying to act like I can help everyone and make everything fine, but I just want to help out the server by applying for moderator because 2, (maybe 3?) moderators have already quit. I'm also not saying I want to apply, and I'm saying I don't want to, I want to hear from the community.

Thanks,
    Maxxi ;3
    I would recommend bambilover1214 and yat3s for moderator, they are my closest friends on Aspiria, and are wonderful, help, bright people!
    Soon I might donate to our wonderful server, and I might recommend myself to start on the road to staff. I just love helping everyone out, and making sure everyone is happen' fun times :p

Cya around,
    Garrett - GarBear - Garr - Garrett Garry- Barry - Gar

I'm not trying to be rude, but if you're getting upset about hate from some kids online... thats no reason to quit.
    Thats not the reason, I haven't really got much hate, I have about 4 reasons, but one of the big ones is that I'm wasting my time. It's like me asking you to pick up a stick, then set it down, and pick it up again, then set it down, repeat, and do this everytime you have free time available to you. I didn't come here to be a servant, I just came because I was bored and this was extremely addicting at the time. It's changed a little.

philitup333

Colossus
    Thats not the reason, I haven't really got much hate, I have about 4 reasons, but one of the big ones is that I'm wasting my time. It's like me asking you to pick up a stick, then set it down, and pick it up again, then set it down, repeat, and do this everytime you have free time available to you. I didn't come here to be a servant, I just came because I was bored and this was extremely addicting at the time. It's changed a little.
    you could just be like ; and stop being a mod, its no reason to quit.

holy **** bak is just some 12 year old kid, hes soo overrated :sleep:
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464992854,1464992819][/DOUBLEPOST]
    13* And bak isn't overrated. He is really nice, how about you try and get to know him, he is really nice, funny xD, and he is very sarcastic xDD

lol never in my life would I ever think of being called overrated, I never even imagined my name being known here, it just happened and I didn't realize xD

But yeah I'm 13.. (was 12 when I became staff but anyways.) Age shouldn't set the standard for anything in my opinion, something more like your actions or maturity. ,_, I became known in lbp when I was 10. xD

lol never in my life would I ever think of being called overrated, I never even imagined my name being known here, it just happened and I didn't realize xD

But yeah I'm 13.. (was 12 when I became staff but anyways.) Age shouldn't set the standard for anything in my opinion, something more like your actions or maturity. ,_, I became known in lbp when I was 10. xD
    gg
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465008196,1465008164][/DOUBLEPOST]But you will never be overrated and your name will always be known <3 :D

Now as from what I have heard, Moderator ChickenSaysBak is quitting our server, Aspiria, for reasons I do not know. Now I've also been hearing of others leaving with him like Jenna and Dolphin. But could I ask why? Why would you leave a brand new server, a server full of amazing people? I understand how you all feel for Bak, for Christ's sake, back in Old Town, I've always wanted to hang out with him, Lapis, and Jenna. But quitting because Bak is quitting (in my opinion, so please don't be offended and I don't intend to start conflict since I don't know much on the topic) is completely ridiculous. Bak, what's your reason for quitting? People need you in this server. There's times when people are in need. Like seriously. I remember there was a time where someone was griefing by slaughtering all his friend's horses and he was yelling at him to stop and no moderator was there to help her. I did threaten to report him (however someone else got to him first). I tried my best to defend the person who was in desperate need of help. Bak, if its because you think people don't need you anymore, then you're wrong. People need moderators on that server. We can't have a great one like you quit :(

As for the others who are quitting with Bak, could I also ask what your reasons could be? Not only would you all be giving crippling future Aspiria, but you'll all be misse . If a reason for quitting is because you don't talk to people, maybe its because you haven't made an attempt? There's always a bunch of people looking to start conversations. Unlike a lot of the high ranks, I always try to focus my attention on the people without a rank and try to become their friends. But not only those people are always willing to make friends but other ranks are. A problem I end up seeing in Aspiria is a lack of communication through the community. There's people who stick to a certain group if friends that they talk to and aren't exactly willing to open up their group for others to join. You guys need to quit this. Now. We need communication. Not separation. Now I've gone a bit off topic and addressed a different problem but back to the Bak problem. Those of you who are quitting with Bak, I'd really like to know what your reason is.. You guys are creating a hole is Aspiria. One that cannot be truly healed. Think carefully about leaving, its just a dangerous choice to make, yunno
    Why did you say "our brand new server" wen it's been olive for years '^'?

Listen everyone this is Bak's decision and we have to respect it. I don't want Bak to leave but if that's what he wants he has the right to leave we can't force him to stay.

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    I would recommend bambilover1214 and yat3s for moderator, they are my closest friends on Aspiria, and are wonderful, help, bright people!
    Soon I might donate to our wonderful server, and I might recommend myself to start on the road to staff. I just love helping everyone out, and making sure everyone is happen' fun times :p

Cya around,
    Garrett - GarBear - Garr - Garrett Garry- Barry - Gar
    I see how it is XD Remember you must donate to become staff though