• Our Discord
  • NEWS New Community Manager

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Zoe!peachysnail

Established
    Ultimate
    Hello everyone!

I am thrilled to introduce myself as your new Community Manager.
    You might recognize the name peachysnail! I was a moderator on Aspiria, and am so excited to be back and working alongside the staff team and the entire community.

I am here to ensure the wellbeing of Aspiria, and the satisfaction and enjoyment of Staff and Players alike. Your opinions and experience here matter to me, and not just because it's my job. As a previous player and invested moderator, I understand how much Aspiria can mean to people, and that sometimes it is simply an escape from real-life stress. You deserve an enjoyable, stress-free experience, and I want to make sure that regular players feel like their time, investment, and opinions matter. It is your server too!

Please DO NOT HESITATE to reach out to me if you need anything!
    (Please, however, consider if your question, comment, or issue can be dealt with efficiently by a moderator, or if you need to pull a Karen and speak with the manager. Due to workload and priority of things, I may direct you to speak with a moderator.)
    Please come to me with any concerns, ideas, questions, or issues with the staff or community. I am here to make sure you all feel heard.

I will also be working on exciting improvements and developments behind-the-scenes, and am focused on helping Aspiria grow and thrive.
    I will be communicating changes with you all, and be a channel of transparency and communication between admin, staff, and players.

My discord is Zoe#1000.

Cheers to a new year and new exciting developments!
    Zoe :)

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Someone who manages the community/takes suggestions, helps the server, etc. She is not only the community Manager but is also the staff Manager. This position is for managing staff behavior, suggestions, actions, and other aspects.

I hope that answers your questions, and you have a nice day!

-Chreia

Cofve

Nomad
    God
    Welcome Peachy! Congrats on the “promotion” from Mod to Manager haha. Hope you have a good time with the community and I know you were already a good mod, so yeah! Have a nice, fun time with us!!

-Jacob (JK#0001)
    P.S. I can be a nuisance

Status
    Not open for further replies.